Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pre order not listed any more

Hi all,

I have been searching for a way to contact iTunes for this problem but can't find a away to do it so I'm asking here for help.

I have pre ordered an music album on April 11th, and was charged for 3 musics of that album that I download in the same day.

On April 17th come out another music of the same album which I was charged and download.

Since the album was to be released on June 5th I went to the store to see if any other musics had been released and saw the release date was changed to December 31th. With the situation we are living I understand completely the delay and the problem is not that.

The problem is that the album stop indicating it was already pre ordered and the four musics I have already payed don't appear any more with the indication they have been purchased. So if I want to have the full album I have to pre ordered it again and pay again for those musics.

How can I correct this situation?

Thanks in advance,

Andre Wemans

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 6:46 AM

Hi there, Andre.

I see that you've preordered an album which was set for release June 5th. You've found that the release date was changed to December 31st. The problem is, the songs that were already released and you were charged for aren't showing that you've already paid for them, and I'm glad to help this.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books -- See if the songs are available for you to redownload. If they are, then they were purchased and you should receive the remaining songs once the album is released.

Apple - Support - Product Selection — If the songs aren't available to redownload, please contact iTunes Support. After selecting this link, choose Music, Apps & Services > iTunes Store > Other iTunes Store Topics > How to recover missing purchased items. Then choose how you'd like to start the conversation.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2020 6:46 AM in response to awemans

Hi there, Andre.

I see that you've preordered an album which was set for release June 5th. You've found that the release date was changed to December 31st. The problem is, the songs that were already released and you were charged for aren't showing that you've already paid for them, and I'm glad to help this.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books -- See if the songs are available for you to redownload. If they are, then they were purchased and you should receive the remaining songs once the album is released.

Apple - Support - Product Selection — If the songs aren't available to redownload, please contact iTunes Support. After selecting this link, choose Music, Apps & Services > iTunes Store > Other iTunes Store Topics > How to recover missing purchased items. Then choose how you'd like to start the conversation.

Have a great day!

pre order not listed any more

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.