Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is there only one aerial screen saver playing on my Apple TV 4K?

On the old Apple TV several alternate constantly. 4K is only showing one over and over. Why? I have it set to download new ones "daily" and I have been using the Apple TV 4K since December (6 months). Sometimes it does stream multiple, different screensavers but other times it has picked a flyover of LA at night that it just shows over and over. I have tried rebooting the device and this does not change it.

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 1:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 2:18 PM

None of these worked. Device is up-to-date on software. Has been fully reset, all apps reinstalled. Set to daily downloads of screensavers and has been for six months. Only shows "passing los angeles downtown" screensaver. My TV is smart, I have an Amazon Fire Stick and am looking at a Roku.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2020 2:18 PM in response to DP TX

None of these worked. Device is up-to-date on software. Has been fully reset, all apps reinstalled. Set to daily downloads of screensavers and has been for six months. Only shows "passing los angeles downtown" screensaver. My TV is smart, I have an Amazon Fire Stick and am looking at a Roku.

Jun 4, 2020 6:28 PM in response to QuickPost

Did you read my question? I did state that screensavers have downloaded. This unit has been up and running at least 6 months. Not a question of screensavers downloading -- they are there.

Question is not about downloading screensavers.

Sometimes it will run through all of them other times it is stuck on one of LA at night.

Why is there only one aerial screen saver playing on my Apple TV 4K?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.