Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aerial Screen Saver Issue

I am having the issue where the Aerial Screen Saver on my Apple TV 4K (32 GB) only plays the Downtown Los Angeles loop. Assuming this may have been caused by lack of storage I deleted about four gigabytes of apps and data and restarted the Apple TV. I changed the Aerial settings to my preferences and waited a few hours but Aerial is still stuck on Downtown Los Angeles. My question is are there any other steps I could try before having to restore the device? Thank you.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 6:14 PM

Verify the download frequency for new clips. When set to Daily, it should download one new clip per day. That means waiting up to 24 hours for a new clip.

Also try setting a different screen saver, invoke that screen saver once, then set it back to Aerial. That is the closest thing to a reset without actually resetting the device.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2022 6:14 PM in response to Frederick Karayan

Verify the download frequency for new clips. When set to Daily, it should download one new clip per day. That means waiting up to 24 hours for a new clip.

Also try setting a different screen saver, invoke that screen saver once, then set it back to Aerial. That is the closest thing to a reset without actually resetting the device.

Aerial Screen Saver Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.