Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aerial Screen Save is Only Showing Downtown Los Angeles

No matter what I try it is stuck on this screen saver. I’ve had it set to download a new one everyday ever since I got the Apple TV and all the sudden it got stuck on this. I saw other posts about this but they didn’t help at all.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 3:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 2:44 PM

Of course it’s an absolute last resort. I had to do it for the exact same thing. Stuck on downtown LA

Have you updated the software? Unless you ran out of space and it deleted some to make room?

Aerial screen savers on your Apple TV - Apple Support

You can wait to see if others chime in with better ideas. Or Contact - Official Apple Support or call 1-800-MY-APPLE

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2023 2:44 PM in response to Cman_O

Of course it’s an absolute last resort. I had to do it for the exact same thing. Stuck on downtown LA

Have you updated the software? Unless you ran out of space and it deleted some to make room?

Aerial screen savers on your Apple TV - Apple Support

You can wait to see if others chime in with better ideas. Or Contact - Official Apple Support or call 1-800-MY-APPLE

Aerial Screen Save is Only Showing Downtown Los Angeles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.