Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wobbly volume up button on new IPad pro (2020) 11 inch

I just purchased iPad Pro 2020 / 11 inch but volume Up button is wobbly .When I press , it is working but not feel as down button ( you can see the picture I send ) . The power button and volume down buttons are Rock solid . is it normal (Do you think it will be problem in future) or should I change it ? All apple shops are closed in my country so I don’t know what to do ..... Any idea / you have same problem ? Or am I the lucky person 😔

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 8:32 PM

Where do you live? If in the US, Apple Stores are reopening in many states. If you had the iPad shipped to you, contact Apple Support (click the Contact Support button at the top right hand corner of this page) to start the return process.

6 replies

Jun 4, 2020 8:22 PM in response to caglarmemo

Did you have it shipped to you? If you did, you an just get in touch with Apple through their phone support and let them know what you have going on. You can ship it back to them and they will issue you a replacement. If you didn’t have it shipped and you bought it somewhere, you can take it to the store where you bought it and have them replace it for you. I can tell you this is not normal as I have the same model and mine is not like that at all. All the buttons are rock solid like the other ones on your iPad are.

Jun 5, 2020 5:52 PM in response to lobsterghost1

thanks a lot for your advice . I am Living in Turkey . As all your advises today I called Apple support team , tell the story and they helped me a lot . they are sending me new one without any question and I will send the broken one by Ups . So easy ..... thanks for your advices guys

if you have the same problem you can send back ...and take the new one

Wobbly volume up button on new IPad pro (2020) 11 inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.