Wobbely volume buttons

yesterday I got my brand new Ipad Pro. And I have noticed that both volume buttons are bit wobbely. The power button is rock solid, no wobbely.

Is this something I need to be concerned about?

thanks,

NVN

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 4:22 PM

If you have purchased your iPad directly from Apple, in most countries/regions you have 14-days within which you can unconditionally return an undamaged item for exchange or refund. If applicable - and you have any concerns whatsoever - you might be well advised to make use of the opportunity while it is available to you. Upon expiry of the 14-day period, any defects may be remedied under the standard warranty.

Otherwise, consider visiting the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to assess your iPad:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2023 4:22 PM in response to NVN007

If you have purchased your iPad directly from Apple, in most countries/regions you have 14-days within which you can unconditionally return an undamaged item for exchange or refund. If applicable - and you have any concerns whatsoever - you might be well advised to make use of the opportunity while it is available to you. Upon expiry of the 14-day period, any defects may be remedied under the standard warranty.

Otherwise, consider visiting the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to assess your iPad:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Wobbely volume buttons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.