Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot connect to wifi

my old device cannot connect to wifi so therefore it will not back up my information to my new phone, how to i back up my phone from a pc

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 8:55 PM

(1) You will need to first create a back up of your old iPhone on your computer as shown here in this article by Apple ➔ How to Back up your iPhone to a computer.

(2) You will then need to restore your new iPhone from the backup that you created in step 1 as shown here in this article by Apple ➔ Restore your iPhone from a backup on your computer.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 8:55 PM in response to highimictrpo

(1) You will need to first create a back up of your old iPhone on your computer as shown here in this article by Apple ➔ How to Back up your iPhone to a computer.

(2) You will then need to restore your new iPhone from the backup that you created in step 1 as shown here in this article by Apple ➔ Restore your iPhone from a backup on your computer.

Axel F.

cannot connect to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.