Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone weather app

What is the maximum number of locations in the weather app? When I found the “+” icon greyed out & unresponsive, I thought I might have reached the limit with my 9 locations. So I deleted one, but that didn’t help. I am afraid that if I delete any more locations, I will be stuck with even fewer available. I am on IOS 12.4.6.

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 9:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 10:05 PM

There are no such limitations. After seeing you post added 10 locations on iOS weather app and still allows me to add more.

Watch the GIF below (Made on iOS 12.4.7 iPhone 6)

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images / pictures speak louder than words. (Do not provide any personal credentials, such as email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable. etc)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 10:05 PM in response to Dsscpm

There are no such limitations. After seeing you post added 10 locations on iOS weather app and still allows me to add more.

Watch the GIF below (Made on iOS 12.4.7 iPhone 6)

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images / pictures speak louder than words. (Do not provide any personal credentials, such as email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable. etc)

IPhone weather app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.