Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does APPLECARD reimbursement for transaction mess up reconciling for previous month?

This probably doesn't happen too often but it's A BUG and it drives me crazy because it screws up by budget and accounting software I spend $273.00 at Trader Joes in April and am notified on my MAY statement that my $273 payment is due on 5/31. My balances are automatically deducted from an account where ALL my credit cards and bills are paid from and also reconciled. It has a very nice accounting feature which allows instant categorization which is why I use it. On or about 5/9 I buy A Covid-19 Antibody Test online for $153 and due to a mistake I'm double charged the $153. I call the company on 5/14 and they say they will reverse the charge. MIND YOU - I wont be paying the bill for this Test charge until June 30th.

On May 31, APPLECARD doesn't take the $273 then only take $120???? WHY??? Because on 5/27 they instantly credited my account with $153. THIS IS WRONG. Im getting an extra 30 days on $153 of my Trader Joe expenditure. Why do I care? - Because it's an accounting NIGHTMARE along with all those little 1%,2% etc. Daily Cash that are instant. NOTHING MATCHES or RECONCILES without great amount of work. . I DONT WANT CASH - PLEASE ALLOW MONTHLY CASH OPTION. -FIX THIS or I'm gone.

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 12:03 PM

I did that already - its like talking to crickets

Similar questions

2 replies

Why does APPLECARD reimbursement for transaction mess up reconciling for previous month?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.