Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iphone 11 and an apple watch 5 I cannot turn off the breathe app and I want it off. there is no breathe app under my watch to disable notifications. please help

I need to turn off breathe function apple watch 5 and iphone 11 pro max. i’ve watched tutorials and am unable to duplicate the same screens shown in videos. please help

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 4:56 PM

Hello joeyc1,

Thank you for your reply.

Check for any updates for your Apple Watch and paired iPhone.

You may also want to restart both devices:

If neither of those steps resolve the issue, try unpairing your Apple Watch and iPhone. Then, pair them again: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2020 4:56 PM in response to joeyc1

Hello joeyc1,

Thank you for your reply.

Check for any updates for your Apple Watch and paired iPhone.

You may also want to restart both devices:

If neither of those steps resolve the issue, try unpairing your Apple Watch and iPhone. Then, pair them again: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch.

Take care.

Jun 8, 2020 1:10 PM in response to joeyc1

Hello joeyc1,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble turning off reminders for the Breathe app. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

You can make the adjustment in the Watch app on your iPhone. You can find the steps under the "Adjust or turn off reminders" section in this article: Use the Breathe app.

Take care.

I have an iphone 11 and an apple watch 5 I cannot turn off the breathe app and I want it off. there is no breathe app under my watch to disable notifications. please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.