Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I watch Apple TV plus on 3rd generation Apple TV

I cannot access Apple TV plus on my 3rd generation Apple TV. Everytime I sign in it tells me to put verification code in after my password but still says it is incorrect.

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 11:19 AM

When using an older device you need to enter the password and the code together, however if you attempt to do it all at once you will be exceeding the time limit. You will need to enter the password, then manually request the code, and add it to the password

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2020 11:19 AM in response to bmasnov1960

When using an older device you need to enter the password and the code together, however if you attempt to do it all at once you will be exceeding the time limit. You will need to enter the password, then manually request the code, and add it to the password

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

how do I watch Apple TV plus on 3rd generation Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.