Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shaking Camera

Hello,

So earlier this year, I got my Iphone 6s plus as a gift and it had a problem two days later sent it back and don’t know if it was repaired or replaced.

but it was brought back, after some few weeks I noticed the Back camera shaking for sometime during a video.

I left it Because I mostly take pictures and I didn’t want to return the gift with another problem to the person.

But recently it’s gotten real bad that I can’t even take a picture.

Now my phone screen is cracked a little bit that was after the camera started shaking.

My Question is what causes the camera to shake?

Because with the cracked screen can that cancel out my warranty if I want to use it.

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 2:57 PM

There is no warranty on cracked screens. And glass doesn't crack on its own. The drop, which likely caused the screen to crack, may have caused an internal hardware issue with the camera on the phone. You'll need to schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar of Authorized Apple Service Provider for evaluation and options, none of which will be free or covered under warranty.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2020 2:57 PM in response to Jenyonam

There is no warranty on cracked screens. And glass doesn't crack on its own. The drop, which likely caused the screen to crack, may have caused an internal hardware issue with the camera on the phone. You'll need to schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar of Authorized Apple Service Provider for evaluation and options, none of which will be free or covered under warranty.

Shaking Camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.