Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive unable to installing/upgrade on new iPhone SE 2nd generation - major bug??

Hi is anyone experiencing a Install/upgrade iCloud Drive issue with their iPhone SE 2nd generation??. I’ve had my iPhone for about a month now and I cannot install or upgrade iCloud Drive , basically I cant switch or enable it on! The buttons don’t work or do any actions. This is a major bug apple ! Please fix this as I’ve tried restoring my iPhone a couple of time to no avail and would like to access my files in my iPhone. Also apple don’t have a good method on reporting bugs so posting on here for help. See attached photo

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 1:11 PM

Just found a fix in another topic, thanks to Adrien321: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251340679

It helped me, hope it helps you too, good luck!:)

5 replies

Jun 7, 2020 10:19 PM in response to zinacef

Hey, yes I have tried that a few times but also i mentioned I restored the phone twice as in erased all data and started fresh. Still didn’t work.

This is clearly a bug apple needs to fix. But not sure if it’s only me with this problem with this model of iPhone? As in cannot find information about others having the same problem. Either way I need this fixed to access my files of iCloud 😞☹️

iCloud Drive unable to installing/upgrade on new iPhone SE 2nd generation - major bug??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.