Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This would be great information IF I knew WHICH "existing software" was the issue. I can not tell just from the developer name. How do I find which application is giving this error?

This would be great information IF I knew WHICH "existing software" was the issue. I can not tell just from the developer name. How do I find which application is giving this error?

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 11:22 AM

FWIW, it's not an "error", it's a notification of things to come. More info will be forthcoming in the following months.

See: About legacy system extensions - Apple Support

6 replies

Jun 8, 2020 8:19 AM in response to BDAqua

(Sorry, I clicked on the link in the error message and thought it would include it! And once I click on the link, the error message disappears so I can't refer back to it!)

After I updated the last 2 times I got a message that some application on my computer was using something that would no longer be available after some future date or update. But it does not give me the name of the application, just the name of the developer. I have no idea how to figure out which application that is. I may not even use it anymore and I would like to delete it so the message goes away. Or, if I do need it, I need to know which one it is!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.