Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brand New 16" MacBook Pro not Eligible for AppleCare Plus

Bought a Brand New 16" MacBook Pro from Costco last Wednesday. However when trying to Add in the AppleCare Plus, it says my 16" MacBook Pro is Not Eligible for AppleCare Plus! Can someone from Apple explain what the heck this BS is ? I've bought Apple products from Costco in the past and was able to add in the AppleCare Plus later on within 60 days of buying it, so why the **** is it that I cannot add AppleCare Plus after less than a week of buying this ???

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 9:31 PM

Never Mind AppleCare Support, Was able to figure out the problem from reading previous postings as this seems to be an ongoing issue. All I had to do was update the purchase date; Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

2 replies

Jun 7, 2020 9:11 PM in response to miketkd83

miketkd83 wrote:

Bought a Brand New 16" MacBook Pro from Costco last Wednesday. However when trying to Add in the AppleCare Plus, it says my 16" MacBook Pro is Not Eligible for AppleCare Plus! Can someone from Apple explain what the heck this BS is ? I've bought Apple products from Costco in the past and was able to add in the AppleCare Plus later on within 60 days of buying it, so why the **** is it that I cannot add AppleCare Plus after less than a week of buying this ???

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Brand New 16" MacBook Pro not Eligible for AppleCare Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.