Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kind of lost my calendar?

I recently installed Catalina on my home desktop system. All systems were go. I had an issue on my office laptop(Mojave) that my i-Cloud may not function because it could not find help app. I've had this before, and resolved it with turning off i-Cloud drive desktop/documents folders on the laptop system, then logging out of i-Cloud, log back in and turn on i-Cloud drive, with desktop/documents turned back on also. This worked to re-establish my i-Cloud "stuff" back to my laptop. When I went back to my Desktop I had to re-establish my i-Cloud "stuff" doing the same thing, and I've got all my "stuff" back except my calendar. I can find all my i-Cloud "stuff" at i-Cloud.com, and it's on all my other systems, office laptop, i-Phone, ect. How can I get my Calendar back on my DeskTop?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 7:42 PM

Try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID for Catalina) and stop Calendar syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing. Allow time for the sync to complete.

Last resort  - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting, and then sign back in?

See the Apple Support article below. 

Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Get help using iCloud.     

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2020 7:42 PM in response to dr.joe.dds

Try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID for Catalina) and stop Calendar syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing. Allow time for the sync to complete.

Last resort  - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting, and then sign back in?

See the Apple Support article below. 

Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Get help using iCloud.     

Jun 8, 2020 9:23 AM in response to dr.joe.dds

Before signing out the Apple ID and from Mac system preferences > iCloud you don't need to uncheck iCloud Drive / desktops and documents , the calendar box and other application should always be checked .

See the link https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-13681

https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/mac-help/mh36825/mac

Open calendar application , click on continue and get it configured .

This method is for a single Mac that is not synced with other devices .

As you sign out Apple ID from a single machine it will be signed out and not other Macs ( Mac OS catalina ) even they are signed in with same Apple ID and password .

Jun 9, 2020 10:58 AM in response to Eric Root

Thanks tygb and Eric for you suggestions and help. I pretty much did what Eric suggested and it took time but my calendar is up and running again. I did notice that once I have to "correct" an issue with i-Cloud on one of my systems, it affects all my systems, and I have to re-establish the i-Cloud with each computer. (Kind of a pain in the butt). Thanks again, I appreciate your expertise and help.

Kind of lost my calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.