Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar disappeared on iMac (but still available on iCloud) - cannot retrieve it on iMac

All my calendars have disappeared on my iMac

The calendar is completely blank

I share multiple calendars and they have all gone too

The calendars are all still there in iCloud

Here's what I have tried so far...

• Turning calendar off and on via settings

• Turning calendar/reminders off in settings, leaving it a few minutes, turning it back on and then restarting the iMac (actually tried a number of different variations on this one) - the reminders disappear and come back but the calendar is still not populating

I can access the calendars on my phone and also using the iCloud calendar on a browser

What should I try next?

One point to add, I'm still on Catalina as my machine is now too old to upgrade to Big Sur - could it have something to do with this?

Thanks in anticipation of any help you can offer

All the best

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 2:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 7:37 AM

Update: the calendar had been unpopulated between about 7 am and 3 pm today.

Suddenly, at about 3:15 pm, the events and shared calendars all came back.

If anyone can explain that I'd be curious to know what happened, or if there's anything I could do to prevent it again

Solved: for now at least

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 7:37 AM in response to mrnigey

Update: the calendar had been unpopulated between about 7 am and 3 pm today.

Suddenly, at about 3:15 pm, the events and shared calendars all came back.

If anyone can explain that I'd be curious to know what happened, or if there's anything I could do to prevent it again

Solved: for now at least

Calendar disappeared on iMac (but still available on iCloud) - cannot retrieve it on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.