Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE 11 BATTERY HEALTH

I had purchased my iphone 11 in Jan-2020. I had a battery health drop by 1% today,battery health is at 99% after 5 months. Is it normal or the 100% battery health should have been maintained for longer period?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 1:50 AM

4 replies

Jun 24, 2020 7:36 AM in response to Harsh_powerlifts

I have this same issue, I bought my iPhone 11 three months back. Most surprising part is when I called the Apple customer care to report the issue that my battery health dropped to 99%, the associate who was assisting me told that is a normal thing for iPhone 11. I was having an iPhone 6S bought in 2016 and the battery health was 100% and in 2018 only it started reducing gradually.

So I would say either iPhone 11 battery is not that excellent as the company claims or battery health is not showing the correct value in the Phone.

PS: I am not an extensive user, I fall in the category of smart phone users who checks their social media stuffs occasionally.

IPHONE 11 BATTERY HEALTH

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.