Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health

I bought my iPhone 13 Pro Max last October. My battery health is still at 100% last month. Then the month of May came, my battery health is at 97%. Is it normal that it gradually went down that fast? It’s like 3% decrease in just 2-3 weeks

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 21, 2022 10:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 7:45 AM

muguy wrote:

There is nothing wrong with your battery. If health falls below 80 percent, have the battery replaced.

It didn't actually decrease in health all at once. That's more of a 3% drop over time and the update drops at unpredictable times. I wouldn't worry about it. It sounds fine to me.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 7:45 AM in response to muguy

muguy wrote:

There is nothing wrong with your battery. If health falls below 80 percent, have the battery replaced.

It didn't actually decrease in health all at once. That's more of a 3% drop over time and the update drops at unpredictable times. I wouldn't worry about it. It sounds fine to me.

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.