Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passcode Screen

Sometimes the passcode screen is off center making some of the numbers inaccessible.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 4:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 4:01 PM

Hello KevinLin545,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you're having an issue with a passcode screen, and I'd like to help out.

The screenshot doesn't look like the main iPhone passcode screen when your iPhone is locked. Is this an app that you're using?

This article has steps which can be used for an app not responding as expected also.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Follow all of those troubleshooting steps to see if they can resolve that issue.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2020 4:01 PM in response to KevinLin545

Hello KevinLin545,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you're having an issue with a passcode screen, and I'd like to help out.

The screenshot doesn't look like the main iPhone passcode screen when your iPhone is locked. Is this an app that you're using?

This article has steps which can be used for an app not responding as expected also.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Follow all of those troubleshooting steps to see if they can resolve that issue.

Take care!

Passcode Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.