Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY Iphone 6s with 32GB, keeps showing low storage and the "Other" keeps growing even if I delete apps and all photos etc.

My Iphone 6s with 32GB, keeps showing low storage and the "Other" keeps growing even if I delete apps and all photos etc. What can I do about this ?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 4:43 PM

Hey there, tkg123,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're trying to make space on your iPhone but when deleting files, the Other segment of your storage keeps growing. I'm happy to help!

You can get some information on the Other data category from the Apple Support article How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

If you find the Other data isn't reducing on its own, try restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and check for updates: Get help with iOS updates - Apple Support.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2020 4:43 PM in response to tkg123

Hey there, tkg123,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're trying to make space on your iPhone but when deleting files, the Other segment of your storage keeps growing. I'm happy to help!

You can get some information on the Other data category from the Apple Support article How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

If you find the Other data isn't reducing on its own, try restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and check for updates: Get help with iOS updates - Apple Support.

Cheers!

Jun 12, 2020 5:42 PM in response to Leanne_68

I wound up saving my data on the iCloud and my pics on Google pics and then I clicked on “Erase all contents and settings “ . I did this Wednesday night . Anyways my “Other “ was at 19GB’s before this and right now it is less than 3GB’s .

Thanks for getting back to me C. Starr. Take care and stay safe.

MY Iphone 6s with 32GB, keeps showing low storage and the "Other" keeps growing even if I delete apps and all photos etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.