Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X Ghost Touch and unresponsive screen

Ok, in this page(https://support.apple.com/iphone-x-display-module-replacement-program) They say if you have these problem they are fixing it for free unless there is no crack on screen. Here is my problem:

My aunt gave me this phone 9 months ago and there were some cracks on the screen but It was working fine. After the latest ios update(13.5.1) I had these problems. I  went to the technical service and and told them the same thing but staff said that they can not do that for free.(my warranty expired but in the link they say it is no charge to fix problem). I don't think I`m the source of the problem because all this happened after the latest update. I tried few solutions on internet but it didn't help. What should I do?

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 12:20 PM

Buy a new phone or pay to get the screen fixed.

1 reply

Iphone X Ghost Touch and unresponsive screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.