Display problem in ipad pro 4th gen

my ipad not respond to touches and this issue comes after 8th days after the delivery.i bought it from apple store.so i want to know i will get refurbised ipad or brand new ipad in replacement.

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 10:50 AM

If your new iPad has fault, you would be well advised to act quickly - and return the iPad to Apple without delay.

If purchased directly from Apple, you generally have 14-days within which Apple will unconditionally accept return of an undamaged device for exchange or refund. After 14-days, Apple might not replace a defective device with new - instead potentially exchanging for a renewed/reconditioned iPad of the same model and specification.

You should note that Apple's 14-day return policy is in addition to your legal/statutory rights - that may vary by country/region.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2023 10:50 AM in response to Dipak1402

If your new iPad has fault, you would be well advised to act quickly - and return the iPad to Apple without delay.

If purchased directly from Apple, you generally have 14-days within which Apple will unconditionally accept return of an undamaged device for exchange or refund. After 14-days, Apple might not replace a defective device with new - instead potentially exchanging for a renewed/reconditioned iPad of the same model and specification.

You should note that Apple's 14-day return policy is in addition to your legal/statutory rights - that may vary by country/region.

Display problem in ipad pro 4th gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.