Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IDD SMS Charged

Hi, i am from Sri Lanka, I have a apple 10X phone and last month from my phone some IDD SMS has been generated which i have never send and it was charged from my monthly bill. when i checked with my service provider in Sri Lanka which is Dialog Telecom Services they are saying there is an possibility to happen that due to new ISO version and this messages gone through iMassages and they wanted me to switch off the iMassages from the settings , then i informed them it's not possible and all this time i have been using it i have never come a cross a issue like this. Then they wanted me to contact apple support.

I have attached the list of SMS numbers was generated Automatically from my phone for your reference.

This was the first time i am facing this kind of a issue and i have been using Apple phones for some time now.

Looking forword your feedback or solution on this.

Regards,

Gayani

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 8:03 AM

You'll have to sort this out with your provider.

We can't help.

1 reply

IDD SMS Charged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.