Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

automatic SMS abroad

Hello

I've came in Ukraine two month ago and my iphone XR has started to send messages to 447537410217 /3360900XXXX and some similar numbers. I looked in the internet and I see that it can be the confirmation of imessage/icloud etc.

I have payed already about 5-6 dollars for such messages. It's not normal and as well there is no number to call in Ukraine. What can I do in this case and how can I receive my money back?

Thank you very much.

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 4:48 AM

Sorry about that.

Did you contact your carrier in Ukraine? Since SMS is a carrier's service, I think you can ask them to block those outgoing messages (if your really do not want to use Facetime and/or iMessages).

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Apr 13, 2020 4:32 AM in response to ProustGiulio

They should stop, but that's not stopping that's why I'm writing here. And I've already turned of Facetime an Imessages but the iphone is still sending messages, and of course they are not free. And aswell there is no Support phone line in Ukraine, that's why I've asked it here.

That's what the link shows. I can't connect to this page.

automatic SMS abroad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.