Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad not loading certain sites and apps on one wifi connection

Hi - I installed a new x-Fi Xfinity gateway and all of my devices work on it, except for my iPad (6th generation - software version 13.4.1).

My iPad suddenly cannot connect to only certain websites and also cannot open and run certain apps. For ex, I can go to cnn.com, but I cannot load espn.com.

I reset my wifi and did a hard reset on my iPad to no avail. It is so strange since my iPad works fine on other internet connections.

Does anyone know what I can do or what the issue could be? I've tried changing the xFinity security settings as well since that is the only thing I found and it did not work for me.

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 11:29 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 11, 2020 11:49 AM in response to QuickPost

No, it is a wide variety of sites it cannot load and also apps as well. They work on my other devices and when I connect to another internet connection.

The weirdest thing was when I did the hard restart on my iPad, I couldn't even connect to the wifi network to set it up and had to find another connection to do so - I don't know if that detail helps.

I appreciate the help!

iPad not loading certain sites and apps on one wifi connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.