Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XR prompted for iOS update and after reboot phone frozen on apple logo.. no way to reset

I was prompted for iOS update, the phone was freezing, even whatapp was not working, So decided to reboot the phone and the on reboot the phone stop at Apple Logo for hours, connected to power nothing happens connect to PC nothing happens

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 10:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 4:49 PM

Greetings nilotpal_talukdar,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand your iPhone is unable to start up past the Apple logo.

I suggest reinstalling iOS while your device is in recovery mode. You can see those steps outlined in the following article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2020 4:49 PM in response to nilotpal_talukdar

Greetings nilotpal_talukdar,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand your iPhone is unable to start up past the Apple logo.

I suggest reinstalling iOS while your device is in recovery mode. You can see those steps outlined in the following article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Kind regards.

iPhone XR prompted for iOS update and after reboot phone frozen on apple logo.. no way to reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.