Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Left AirPod inner speaker stopped working

my airpods are just a year old since march and both of the airpods were replaced because the inner speaker stopped working now the left one has stopped in the same way and it is a new apple replacement part and i can’t get in contact with anyone to fix it trying for a month since the problem began anyone with similar problems

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 3:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 7:29 PM

jiughp Said:

"Left AirPod inner speaker stopped working[...] i can’t get in contact with anyone to fix it trying for a month since the problem began anyone with similar problems"

For Me: I've had the same problems, and it seems to always come down to moving the earpiece in my ear.

Elsewise, here are some other tips to take:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2020 7:29 PM in response to jiughp

jiughp Said:

"Left AirPod inner speaker stopped working[...] i can’t get in contact with anyone to fix it trying for a month since the problem began anyone with similar problems"

For Me: I've had the same problems, and it seems to always come down to moving the earpiece in my ear.

Elsewise, here are some other tips to take:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Left AirPod inner speaker stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.