Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the color of junk mail?

How can I change the extremely difficult to read color of junk mail? When I check my junk mail folder all of the emails are an ugly yellow/gold/brown font color that is extremely hard to read. I avoid checking the junk mail even to look for an email I might need because of the color of the font. There must be a way to change this to black, after all, every other email box show the preview in black. PLEASE help me change this. I am using a MacBook Pro 15-inch, 2019 with macOS Catalina 10.15.5. Thanks.

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 6:54 PM

Thank you Cunnia. I was unable to do this because the Advanced box is greyed out, I am unable to click on the Advanced Box. I tried checking and unchecking the Enable junk mail filtering box but it made no difference. The Advanced Box was not available. What should I do?

Similar questions

5 replies

How can I change the color of junk mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.