Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help to check my AirPods Pro it’s original or not!

Hi,

I bought AirPods Pro 3 days ago from Raya Shop it’s a website to buy different products seems apple from third parties in Egypt.

I am not usually buy my products from Egypt to avoid cheating Because most of stores here announced they’re authorized premium sellers to buy apple products but isn’t ture!

whatever.. I bought and I have a problem from sound quality, noise cancellation and should AirPods Pro a best of quality sounds offer as I heard from my friend, reviews.

I shared my case with my friends and they told me seems not an original AirPods Pro it’s a semi original!!.

because a left side on charging case seems to semi original products and don’t have a serial number and serial Number should be on left not a right side !! And they told me a semi original products similar AirPods Pro and only experts can check a different between original, semi original or I can know by comparing sound quality between them!

I have been very worried about that and next thing worried me so much a link which I bought my AirPods Pro didn’t find..!

and a third party seller not available any more at website!!

https://www.rayashop.com/en/apple-airpods-pro-with-wireless-charging-case-white-22181

And my friends give me a website offer AirPods Pro semi original to can see it and check with website customer support!

https://okaziooun.com/shop/index.php/product/apple-airpods-pro-semi-original/

And I contacted with them and they told me semi original AirPods Pro have a serial number like original and support by apple and coverage on websites!!!!! And I can go to them or get it online and check by myself! and their AirPods offer the same sounds like original AirPods Pro but AirPods Pro little offer a sound of quality!!

Please I need a help to check if my AirPods Pro it’s a fake product or not to can take an action with third party sent me a fake product and announced its original and I don’t like to waste 290$ for fake, semi original products!!!

please noted:

I contacted with customer care and after describing my case and they understand my case totally and should experts will tell me it’s an original or not but chat connecting dropped from them and apple ask me to verity my identity I refreshed a page and I tried to reconnect or chat with new advisors, experts After that but page being white and nothing happen! and I don’t receive a case number to my email..

I hope Someone from apple experts, community help me and feel free to share your opinion!

Regards,

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 12:06 AM

Check the serial number on this official Apple page: https://checkcoverage.apple.com

Take a look at this article (non Apple) as well covering this topic: https://legitcheck.app/guides/airpods-pro-real-vs-fake/

This is user based forum. Nobody represents Apple here. That said, they seem legit to me.

Similar questions

4 replies

Jun 13, 2020 3:08 PM in response to Marco Klobas

Hi Marco,

Thank you for sharing!

it’s very usefully to me but I don’t have technical experience on hardware to can detect AirPods Pro It’s original or semi original because I contacted with websites offer semi original and told me very different from fake and semi original AirPods Pro.. fake can anyone will detect it directly but semi original only experts can know that especially semi original had a serial number coverage on apple official website will tell you original.. and users can’t know that and some of experts only can know that by check AirPods Pro processors!! And in Egypt don’t have an Apple official branches so I only can know that by send it to trade-Line stores It’s a premium reseller confirmed by apple and let their engineers to open and see a processor!!!

I tried to call a third party website and they don’t have answer me!! But I have a receipt but I only have 14 days to return it but should have a clearly reason!

I am very worried can’t return it if it’s a semi original AirPods Pro cuz I am very sure 99% this a cheater seller but I only need to check it’s an original or semi original.

at the end,,, thank you for your information I considered it!

Please help to check my AirPods Pro it’s original or not!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.