Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm unable to access my iCloud calendars in Outlook on my Windows 10 computer

Until recently, I saw my two iCloud calenders in the Outlook installed on my computer. A few days ago Outlook said it couldn't display any of the calendars. I've created a new profile in Outlook, thinking perhaps the data file is corrupt. In the new profile it shows the default Outlook calendar, but not my iCloud calendars. I've tried opening up the iCloud settings app on my computer and unchecking/apply/wait a few seconds/recheck/apply the "Sync mail/calendar," selection. I get email but no calendars. I've ensured I have the latest updates to the iCloud app, Office and Windows 10. What is UP? Has anyone else run in to this?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 4:50 PM

If anyone else runs in to this problem, here's what fixed it (thank you for the fast help, online Microsoft Outlook support -- and thanks for nothing, Apple):

1. Make sure you have close and exited from Outlook completely.

2. Launch the iCloud for Windows application, and then click on the 'Sign out' option to sign out from the iCloud application.

3. If prompted whether you want to keep a copy of your iCloud contacts, calendar and tasks, choose ‘Delete from computer’.

4. Now restart the computer.

5. Don't launch Outlook after restart.

6. Launch the iCloud app and try to sign in with your Apple ID and App password.

Launch Outlook and check the behavior.

Worked like a charm. My iCloud calendars, contacts and tasks were all in Outlook again.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2020 4:50 PM in response to jessicafm

If anyone else runs in to this problem, here's what fixed it (thank you for the fast help, online Microsoft Outlook support -- and thanks for nothing, Apple):

1. Make sure you have close and exited from Outlook completely.

2. Launch the iCloud for Windows application, and then click on the 'Sign out' option to sign out from the iCloud application.

3. If prompted whether you want to keep a copy of your iCloud contacts, calendar and tasks, choose ‘Delete from computer’.

4. Now restart the computer.

5. Don't launch Outlook after restart.

6. Launch the iCloud app and try to sign in with your Apple ID and App password.

Launch Outlook and check the behavior.

Worked like a charm. My iCloud calendars, contacts and tasks were all in Outlook again.

I'm unable to access my iCloud calendars in Outlook on my Windows 10 computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.