Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Content_Equivalent

Could you help me witn my acount settings in Apple Music? I just cannot listen to my favorite songs due to some strange, as I think, settings of content. Moreover, I have this window all the time when I want to start listening the music. So, help me, please.

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 1:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 12:41 AM

Same problem, sign out and sign in does not help at all.

Apple music through the webbrowser is not usable this way.

It did however work for a short time before.

Do not use adblocker.

Beside that, I think the webbrowser apple music experience needs some more love.

I did not really like the UI and the slow responding times.

32 replies

Jun 20, 2020 1:47 AM in response to ambush66

After discovering I didn't have to use iTunes to play music on Apple I very eagerly created my ID last night. I played music through the web interface for about four hours without any difficulty. As a person who is blind, using the computer by means of screen reading software, I found the interface to be very accessible. Even the time slider, which are usually problematic.

Unlike ambush66, the slow responses didn't bother me. In fact the lengthy pauses between songs quite suits my purpose...

Now, I consistently get the error message as per subject; logging out and back in does not help.

I am keen to be able to access Apple Music, because I understand it contains a lot more original recordings than other services. Heck, I even found barbershop harmony albums.

Content_Equivalent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.