Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

debiting money

Hello, I don’t remember the password and login of the Apple account from which the subscription was made in the game Roblox. Every month money from my account is illegally withdrawn from me (I can provide you with the extract data). In the game, when canceling this purchase, a debit is being debited from the account. Please cancel this subscription.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 10:49 AM

You are not speaking to Apple, this is a user to user community. 

We are unable to help with refunds, account issues or purchases

Forgotten Apple ID - If you forgot your Apple ID – Apple Support

Forgotten Apple ID password - If you forgot your Apple ID password – Apple Support  

Cancel/see your subscriptions here - See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support 

Try applying for a refund here, but there is no guarantee it will be refunded - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

Or Contact Apple Support - Contact - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2020 10:49 AM in response to zxcbnmm

You are not speaking to Apple, this is a user to user community. 

We are unable to help with refunds, account issues or purchases

Forgotten Apple ID - If you forgot your Apple ID – Apple Support

Forgotten Apple ID password - If you forgot your Apple ID password – Apple Support  

Cancel/see your subscriptions here - See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support 

Try applying for a refund here, but there is no guarantee it will be refunded - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

Or Contact Apple Support - Contact - Official Apple Support

debiting money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.