Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch cellular connection

The cellular icon is white and not transfering green i unpaired my apple watch Series four and repaired again but it’s not working still and i checked with my line company the service for the phone is added!?? So please i need your help

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 10:52 AM

(1) is your iPhone near by or connected to the Watch via a known Wifi network? Because under those circumstances the Watch is not supposed to change to Cellular as it is using the iPhone for connections.

(2) I have sometimes found when I leave my house - and leave my iPhone behind - I have to wait till I get out of Wifi range of my house for the Cellular to turn on. And sometimes I also have to tap the white cellular symbol to actually get the cellular to turn on.

If you answer NO to both of the above, you can try resetting the Watch to factory settings and then re-pair it but don't set it up from a backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2020 10:52 AM in response to Darwish82

(1) is your iPhone near by or connected to the Watch via a known Wifi network? Because under those circumstances the Watch is not supposed to change to Cellular as it is using the iPhone for connections.

(2) I have sometimes found when I leave my house - and leave my iPhone behind - I have to wait till I get out of Wifi range of my house for the Cellular to turn on. And sometimes I also have to tap the white cellular symbol to actually get the cellular to turn on.

If you answer NO to both of the above, you can try resetting the Watch to factory settings and then re-pair it but don't set it up from a backup.

Apple watch cellular connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.