Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad crash

My iPad has begun crashing. It crashes on the NYTimes app, it crashes on Safari, it crashes on a downloaded solitaire game, it's just constantly crashing. I have used 30.7 of 32 GB left of memory. Its ipPad OS 13.3.1. (6th generation) Help!!!!

iPad Air, iOS 11

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 5:51 AM

I can see why your iPad is crashing. You don't have enough free memory on your device. You need to free up space on your device. You can delete photos, music, apps, text messages, email messages, files, videos, etc., to free up some space. At all times you should have 3 - 4 GB (more is even better) of free space open.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2020 5:51 AM in response to Ccili279

I can see why your iPad is crashing. You don't have enough free memory on your device. You need to free up space on your device. You can delete photos, music, apps, text messages, email messages, files, videos, etc., to free up some space. At all times you should have 3 - 4 GB (more is even better) of free space open.

iPad crash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.