Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone SE- calls going straight to voicemail

So, I upgraded to an iphone SE and everything works great on the phone except calls go straight to voicemail. I have spent the last month dealing with this issue. It is not a carrier issue because I switched back to my old iphone 6s plus and I get calls just fine. It has been sent to Apple twice for repair and they keep sending it back saying they can't duplicate the issue. I have been very disappointed with Apple as I have been getting the runaround. They set me up with a call this Tuesday to talk with engineering to have them look at the problem. Howver, the last time I did that I got disconnected. Anyways, it has been over a month and the problem still isn't fixed. I'm hoping the problem gets fixed Tuesday, but I have lost my faith in Apple. I of course, have tried everything. I have spent hours on the phone and chatting on the computer. Does anyone else have this problem? I feel like I'm stuck with a faulty phone.

Thanks!

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 7:37 AM

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2020 9:43 AM in response to BORg529

I have an appointment for next Thursday. I've already sent my phone int twice for repair.It's currently on it's way back from Apple repair. Again, they could not fix it:( Such a bummer that Apple can't figure out the problem. It's such a weird issue. The rest of the phone is fine. Thanks for your response. That is good advice. I'll take it in and see what they can do in-person. At least I can show them the issue in person so that they believe me at least...lol!!

iphone SE- calls going straight to voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.