Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 left bottom corner of the screen blackspot

Hey i have bought my Iphone 11 for quite a while and after 2weeks i have realized a black spot on the left bottom corner sometimes it suddenly comes off and comes back its rare for it to come off the longest time it has came off for is for 1,5 weeks i researched on it online and got a lot of solutions but none worked i have talked with the Apple support team they were very nice to me but they never told me a sollution and thats why i am here trying to find a sollution and i am whiling to discuss about this case and also in the following photo you can see the screen in the photo it seems verry effecting on the screen but for me it doesn’t seem like it on the photo the photo is a rough explainer to give you the image Thankyou,

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 1:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 8:01 AM

Hey there Mohamad_Ali_Maatouk,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re seeing a dark spot on your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help with this.

It’s possible this is a hardware issue. To help you verify, back up your iPhone and then restore it to factory settings using the steps in these links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Once you do this, do not restore a backup to your iPhone until you have a chance to see if the issue returns. You can add your iCloud and other accounts so that you can sync your photos, contacts, and more to your iPhone.

If the issue doesn’t return, restore your backup and see if the issue returns:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

If the issue returns once you restore, you will most likely need to keep your iPhone in factory settings.

If the issue continues after you restore it, I recommend looking into service options here: iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2020 8:01 AM in response to Mohamad_Ali_Maatouk

Hey there Mohamad_Ali_Maatouk,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re seeing a dark spot on your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help with this.

It’s possible this is a hardware issue. To help you verify, back up your iPhone and then restore it to factory settings using the steps in these links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Once you do this, do not restore a backup to your iPhone until you have a chance to see if the issue returns. You can add your iCloud and other accounts so that you can sync your photos, contacts, and more to your iPhone.

If the issue doesn’t return, restore your backup and see if the issue returns:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

If the issue returns once you restore, you will most likely need to keep your iPhone in factory settings.

If the issue continues after you restore it, I recommend looking into service options here: iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Take care.

Iphone 11 left bottom corner of the screen blackspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.