Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black spot on my iPad screen

i got an iPad Air4 from 4 months ago and I dropped it by accident but it has a screen protector and cover so I found the screen protector was broken a little and the screen it self has a balck on the edge of the screen and small line in the middle. Everything is good so far like the touch and everything except for the black spot. And the screen was not broken as well so I don’t know what’s the problem and do I have to replace another screen cause it’s very expensive here in Egypt???

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 9:58 AM

That iPhone display appears cracked.

If the display is not cracked—if the photo shows a damaged screen protector and not a cracked iPhone display—then it would appear the screen protector did not sufficiently protect the display.

Cracked and damaged displays are often progressive, and the extent of the damage increases over time.

Use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage, and discuss your options with Apple Support.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2022 9:58 AM in response to Asmaa1255

That iPhone display appears cracked.

If the display is not cracked—if the photo shows a damaged screen protector and not a cracked iPhone display—then it would appear the screen protector did not sufficiently protect the display.

Cracked and damaged displays are often progressive, and the extent of the damage increases over time.

Use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage, and discuss your options with Apple Support.

Black spot on my iPad screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.