Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Procreate app

I have a pre 13 update ipad air, I had the procreate app but off loaded this week for storage. Now when i go to to reinstall it will not let me. It starts to and then says it is reinstalling and then stops just as the wheel has loaded. Please tell me I can get it back! I have tried reinstalling through settings-storage etc but no luck

Thanks so much

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 9:08 AM

You'll need to reach out to Procreate and ask them if they still maintain access to the app on an iPad not running at least iPadOS 13.2. I suspect the answer will be no and when you offloaded it, you may have lost access to it on your device.

You need their help, sorry. Or perhaps it's time for a newer iPad as your iPad is pretty old and no longer a supported device.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2020 9:08 AM in response to RonaOR

You'll need to reach out to Procreate and ask them if they still maintain access to the app on an iPad not running at least iPadOS 13.2. I suspect the answer will be no and when you offloaded it, you may have lost access to it on your device.

You need their help, sorry. Or perhaps it's time for a newer iPad as your iPad is pretty old and no longer a supported device.

Procreate app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.