Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought my new iPhone 11 64gb about 3 months ago and if at night I leave it at 69 percentage and in the morning the WiFi switched on automatically I come with 49 percentage and I think the battery dies too fast and I’m afraid because my phone is new

I bought my new iPhone 11 64gb about 3 months ago and if at night I leave it at 69 percentage and in the morning the WiFi switched on automatically I come with 49 percentage and I think the battery dies too fast and I’m afraid because my phone is new

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 9:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 9:38 PM

So ~20% battery usage over ~8 hours means roughly ~60% for a day, so you’re getting about a day and a half with this iPhone.

That seems reasonable for an iPhone with the smaller battery. The Max models have larger batteries.

About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone - Apple Support

About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone - Apple Support

But I'd plug it in and charge it overnight.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2020 9:38 PM in response to heba36

So ~20% battery usage over ~8 hours means roughly ~60% for a day, so you’re getting about a day and a half with this iPhone.

That seems reasonable for an iPhone with the smaller battery. The Max models have larger batteries.

About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone - Apple Support

About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone - Apple Support

But I'd plug it in and charge it overnight.

Jun 20, 2020 9:14 PM in response to heba36

Having the phone lose battery charge overnight (unless you have it turned off) is expected. Why aren't you plugging it in at night? When the phone is plugged in overnight it automatically backs up to iCloud and is fully charged in the morning.

If you disconnect from a WiFi network from the Control Center, it will automatically reconnect in the morning. If you want to turn off WiFi, go to Settings>WiFi and turn it off.

It sounds as if you're phone is working as expected.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.