Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail iCloud

my iCloud keeps saying its full when I deleted everything that was taking up space and now I can't get any emails. How can I fix this?

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 1:22 PM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Are you sure you aren't confusing storage on your phone and storage in the cloud.

You can see what your iCloud storage is used for at Settings ➔ Apple ID(Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Storage ➔ Manage Storage on your iOS device or System Preferences ➔ iCloud ➔ Manage...... on a Mac.

If you don't have enough space, you have 3 options……

1. Purchase more iCloud storage.
  2. Delete data or back ups that are being stored in iCloud already.
  3. Turn off items to be included in the next back up to reduce its size.

You can see what your phone storage is used for at Settings ➔ General ➔ iPhone Storage on your iOS device

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2020 1:22 PM in response to masa254

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Are you sure you aren't confusing storage on your phone and storage in the cloud.

You can see what your iCloud storage is used for at Settings ➔ Apple ID(Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Storage ➔ Manage Storage on your iOS device or System Preferences ➔ iCloud ➔ Manage...... on a Mac.

If you don't have enough space, you have 3 options……

1. Purchase more iCloud storage.
  2. Delete data or back ups that are being stored in iCloud already.
  3. Turn off items to be included in the next back up to reduce its size.

You can see what your phone storage is used for at Settings ➔ General ➔ iPhone Storage on your iOS device

Mail iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.