Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to keep Apple Watch screen brightness always low?

The default screen brightness of Apple Watch for me is too bright.

So I have to lower it via Apple Watch settings to value as low as possible.

I expect that it will keep to be low brightness until I change that setting.

But few times per month, brightness become high again, and when I visit settings it shows that brightness setting value set to low even the screen bright in fact is high.

To make brightness low again I have to change it to higher value, then lower again.

It is really annoying that this setting not being saved.

I had this issue in Apple Watch Series 2, and it remains in Apple Watch Series 4

Any way to fix that?

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 11:29 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 27, 2020 8:42 AM in response to JulyIGHOR

Hello JulyIGHOR,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you have adjusted the brightness level on your Apple Watch but it doesn't always stay at the level you have chosen. You can also adjust the brightness level in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone as described in the article below:

Adjust brightness, text size, sounds, and haptics on Apple Watch - Apple Support

"You can also make these adjustments on your iPhone. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch, tap Display & Brightness, then adjust brightness and text."

Best Regards.

How to keep Apple Watch screen brightness always low?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.