You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Developer Forums relocated!

Need help with Apple Developer tools and technologies? Want to share information with other developers and Apple engineers? Visit Developer Forums at Apple.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Developer certificates not going to "My Certificates"

I have downloaded a Wallet certificate from my apple developer area and when I import it into my KeyChain it doesn't appear under "My Certificates".

As a consequence, when I try to export it as a p12 certificate, I don't get the option, it's greyed out, as it is just a single certificate and doesn't include my signing request.

I've seen a similar post Developer certificates not going to "… - Apple Community and have tried rebooting several times but it doesn't make any difference.

I have recently upgraded to Catalina.

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 3:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 9:46 AM

The problem was the way that I was importing the cert into KeyChain Access. I needed to filter by login > certificates and then import.

Similar questions

1 reply

Developer certificates not going to "My Certificates"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.