You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tried to open Facebook and it pops up then it’s gone? Works on my phone but not my iPad?

Tried to open Facebook and it pops up then it’s gone? Works on phone but not the iPad?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 5:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 5:51 AM

It won't. That is a standard warning when deleting any app. Your Facebook data is not stored on your phone. The worst thing you may have to do is sign back into Facebook with your user name and password.

11 replies

Jun 25, 2020 6:31 AM in response to lobsterghost1

lobsterghost1, it’s hardly your fault that v275 appears to be “duff”. 🙂

Am I to assume that you’ve managed to successfully reinstate v275 (the current release) under iPadOS 13.5.1?

As I actively avoid the platform myself, I’m merely providing tech support to the chief. Social Media platforms are not something with which I make any effort to maintain any technical expertise.

Tried to open Facebook and it pops up then it’s gone? Works on my phone but not my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.