Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

insurance on iPhone 11

I recently bought the iPhone 11 a couple months ago and this past week my family and I went up north and while we were gone riding the trails I left my (dead) phone on the charger so by the time we got back I could check it and for some odd reason when we got back my phone was just turning on and shutting off and it still continues to do so. I went to Verizon store and the worker told me that since I pay for insurance I should be able to contact the customer service to see what they could do but I cannot get through to them. what is there to do?.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 9:44 PM

Was this insurance an AppleCare+ plan or something else? If the latter, you will need to contact the insurer for assistance. You may also need to take this up with the Verizon store manager.

If you did get the AppleCare+ plan, you can contact Apple Support directly by using the Contact Support link in the upper righthand side of this forum's webpage. Actually, all Apple iPhones come with a one year warranty so having an AppleCare+ plan is not required to contact Apple.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2020 9:44 PM in response to patttty17

Was this insurance an AppleCare+ plan or something else? If the latter, you will need to contact the insurer for assistance. You may also need to take this up with the Verizon store manager.

If you did get the AppleCare+ plan, you can contact Apple Support directly by using the Contact Support link in the upper righthand side of this forum's webpage. Actually, all Apple iPhones come with a one year warranty so having an AppleCare+ plan is not required to contact Apple.

insurance on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.