Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv+ - how to change account language?

I just signed up for my free year of Apple TV+ (thanks Apple!). Because my Apple billing address is in France, someone assumes that I want all of my menus and show descriptions in French....pas du tout! Every other Apple account I have + phones + computers has menus, etc. in English. Anyone know how I can change the language setting of Apple TV+?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 12:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 2:09 AM

The Apple TV app on Mac requires macOS Catalina 10.15.

The website tv.apple.com doesn’t seem to have an interface language setting, but … it does support the English language by adding ?l=en to the URL.

The app interface on devices will follow the language settings of the device. Some elements, mostly promotional tiles, may still match the region language, though (as they are images for that region).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2020 2:09 AM in response to FrancoisMitterand1984

The Apple TV app on Mac requires macOS Catalina 10.15.

The website tv.apple.com doesn’t seem to have an interface language setting, but … it does support the English language by adding ?l=en to the URL.

The app interface on devices will follow the language settings of the device. Some elements, mostly promotional tiles, may still match the region language, though (as they are images for that region).

apple tv+ - how to change account language?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.