Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro frozen

My iPhone 11 Pro will not let me open any apps, power off or just regular turn off with the side button. There is a discord audio call open and it says that it is ending but it’s glitched and won’t end. I don’t know why this has happened but it’s made the phone completely unusable, any help would be appreciated.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 1:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 7:08 AM

Hello Josepii,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! It looks like you're having an issue with your iPhone not responding after a call, and we'd like to help.

This article shows the steps needed to do a forced restart for when something like this happens. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

This should be an infrequent event and the forced restart should not be done unless your iPhone isn't responding.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2020 7:08 AM in response to Josepii

Hello Josepii,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! It looks like you're having an issue with your iPhone not responding after a call, and we'd like to help.

This article shows the steps needed to do a forced restart for when something like this happens. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

This should be an infrequent event and the forced restart should not be done unless your iPhone isn't responding.

Take care!

iPhone 11 Pro frozen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.