Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri no voice feedback, all settings On. iPhone XR

Siri suddenly stopped giving voice feedback, although all the Settings Viz. Ringer, Siri voice feedback and Siri volume are all On. It just displays plain text response, the beep while talking to Siri gives sound responses. Restarted iPhone once but nothing to avail.

please help.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 2:31 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jun 28, 2020 11:11 AM in response to ShadowXK

You don’t change the language. You click on Siri in settings, then click Siri Voice. Tap on another voice. You have to wait a minute because the new voice has to download. You must have an internet connection - WiFi or a Data time as part of your phone provider package. After you download a new voice from the list, for instance, British, or Australian it should work. Also I found that switching to the opposite Male/Female from what you have also works. I switched from American/female to Australian/female and Siri’s voice is back. So if you lost Siri’s voice suddenly, and the settings were not changed, I found this is the only fix, and it is simple.

Siri no voice feedback, all settings On. iPhone XR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.