Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t see the ‘Wallet and Apple Pay’ on my settings and I can’t add cards manually

I live in Australia, and my phone supports Apple Pay. However, I can’t see the ‘Wallet and Apple Pay’ on my settings and I can’t add cards manually. Send help. Thanks.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 8:34 AM

1. Is your credit card appearing in Settings>[your name]>Payment & Shipping?
  2. Are you using two different Apple IDs on your iPhone (one for iCloud, and a different one for AppStore & ItunesStore)?
  3. How are your Language & Region in Settings>General>Language & Region ?

11 replies

Jun 28, 2020 3:34 AM in response to andreaasks

Okay Andrea,

Yes it's weird, since very often it can be solved checking what you've already checked in ScreenTime.

Please check also this: Settings>ScreenTime>Content&Privacy Restrictions>Allow Changes>... is there something NOT allowed? (Passcode, Account, Cellular data... and so on) ?

Please try to set them as "Allow" and, when done, perform a "forced" restart of your 8+, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

Then let me know how it goes, thanks.

Giulio

I can’t see the ‘Wallet and Apple Pay’ on my settings and I can’t add cards manually

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.