Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Double accounts across my iTunes, App Store, and iCloud accounts.

My phone is posting notifications like. You must enter both of your Apple IDs, messages switched to forever due to a new device in messages, messages can’t be downloaded because of two different message accounts. Apps already always logging out or resetting Face ID, key chain does not work likes it’s suppose two. Now as well when I click play on my IPhone. Also my Apple Music is associated with another Facebook it won’t disconnect from it even after I have canceled the subscription. where the airplay box is in the control panel it will freeze my phone. What do I do all my information is obviously compromised.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 1:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 7:44 AM

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      

Security and your Apple ID.      

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2020 7:44 AM in response to Jdblueyes

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      

Security and your Apple ID.      

Double accounts across my iTunes, App Store, and iCloud accounts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.